To help society members in a better way, there is an integrated complaint module - Help Desk, through which registered members can post complaints online. To make it more promising, SMS updates can be sent directly through mobile.
» Tasks are System Generated, through :
- Complaints are classified under various categories for future analysis by the admin
- Complaints, if not attended within the predefined response period, escalates to the next level
- After escalating from all three levels, the complaints are placed before the managing Committee for resolution
- At every stage, the response is updated and can be viewed by the member
- Member can reopen a complaint, even if it is closed as Resolved by the Admin
- Member can provide grades / rate service to complaint resolution, which will help the management to evaluate various vendors and service providers
- The Society Admin can customize the flow of the complaint received - by specifying that the complaint needs to be resolved directly by the concerned service provider or it should pass through a centralized Help Desk team
- Complaints can also be lodged by the member with help of 'Help Desk'
- SMS alerts / email messages can be sent on request of the member based on policy adopted by the Society