Maintenance Charges Bills on regular periodical basis or for specific purpose / Debit Notes can be generated with ease. Interest and / Penalty can be charged for delayed payment and Rebate can be given for prompt payment, as per rules set by the Society.
» Maintenance Bills can be generated for any period.
» Define the Rates, and the System will calculate the maintenance charges under different heads and for different types of premises.
» Maintenance Charges can be Based on different parameters such as :
- Equal to all
- No of Taps
- And List
» Interest policy can be defined :
- Interest is charged Bill to Bill [A unique feature]
» Rebate Policy can be defined :
- Fixed Amount
- Based on area
- As a percentage of maintenance charges under defined heads
- As a percentage of payment received
» Penalty Policy can be defined, based on :
- Arrears exceeding a fixed amount
- Arrears exceeding number of bills
- Can be a percentage of outstanding amount
- Can be a fixed Amount
» Additional areas such as Terrace / Mezzanine Floors, etc attached to any premises can be additionally billed :>
- On Fixed Amount basis
- On the basis of area
» Separate bills can be generated [Supplementary Bills] to meet any project cost for a limited period :
- Can have a separate interest policy
- Can have a separate Rebate Policy
- Building wise / wing-wise rates can vary
» Customized Non Occupancy charges Policy.
» Customized Vehicle Parking charges Policy.
» GST Compatible
- Define GST categories and rates for various services.
- Define GST exemptions.
- Set up member master for multiple premises to meet GST exemption definition.
- Raise Tax Invoice [ for taxable items] and Bill of Supply [ for non taxable and exempt items] separately.
- Charge interest with GST (payable on receipt) on Tax invoice arrears and charge Interest without GST for Bill of Supply arrears. [ A unique feature not available in any other housing society billing software.] This will meet the GST provisions in toto.
- List data for various GST returns.